What’s the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60?
The 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds. Not only is it quick to accelerate, but it’s also fast in general with a top speed of 191 mph. This makes it even faster than the Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV and many of its out-of-brand competitors. The Porsche Panamera, for example, accelerates from 0 mph to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds. The new Giulia Quadrifoglio can also stop on a dime (from 70 mph in 143 feet), thanks to its Pirelli tires and rugged iron brake rotors.
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Speed & Performance
Where does the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 come from? The Giulia Quadrifoglio and Stelvio Quadrifoglio are powered by the same engine — a 505-hp twin-turbocharged 2.9L V6 engine rated at 443 lb-ft of torque. The following performance features work alongside the engine to give the Giulia Quadrifoglio its immense power:
- Brembo brakes
- Two-mode exhaust with bypass valves
- Carbon-fiber active front splitter
- 19-inch wheels
- Carbon trunk spoiler
- Torque-vectoring rear differential
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio Performance Features
Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio speed can’t be fully attributed to the engine; the Giulia offers the following features to give you greater power on Brandon highways and byways:
- Q4 High-Performance All-Wheel-Drive System: With the help of an Active Transfer Case, this AWD system can deliver up to 50% of torque to the front wheels, giving you an edge as you cruise through St. Petersburg.
- Alfa DNA Pro Mode Selector: Switch between these four driver-selectable modes: Race, Dynamic, Natural, or Advanced. Each mode offers a unique experience behind the wheel.
- Near-50:50 Weight Distribution: The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio corners like a pro, thanks to its near-perfect 50:50 weight distribution.
- Available Carbon Ceramic Brakes: The Giulia Quadrifoglio sedan’s stopping power is nothing short of impressive with these optional brakes.
Experience the Giulia Quadrifoglio at Alfa Romeo of St. Petersburg!
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 acceleration never fails to wow Brandon drivers, but there’s so much more this sports sedan! If you’re shopping for a model like the Giulia Quadrifoglio, learn more about the Giulia lineup and its offerings. When you’re ready, get pre-approved online from the comfort of your home or office. If you have any questions along the way, contact us online or call us at (727) 547-3747!
More from Alfa Romeo of St. Petersburg
Drivers from St. Petersburg to Tampa in the market for a new luxury sport sedan and the new Alfa Romeo Giulia is a great option! Exactly how much is the Alfa Romeo Giulia? As you browse the different Giulia configurations, you’ll see the different Alfa Romeo Giulia price ranges. In this comprehensive overview, we’ll review the…
The 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds. Not only is it quick to accelerate, but it’s also fast in general with a top speed of 191 mph. This makes it even faster than the Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUV and many of its out-of-brand competitors. The Porsche Panamera, for example, accelerates…
The 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia boasts distinctive Italian styling and next-level features — but that’s not all. The brand is renowned for its powerful engines, and the one beneath the Giulia’s hood is no exception. So, what’s the new Alfa Romeo Giulia horsepower? The team at Alfa Romeo of St. Petersburg has outlined the Alfa Romeo Giulia specs below…